From 125th Street and 5th Avenue to 125th Street and 12th Avenue
activities with musical holiday activities, children arts and
crafts, entertainment, dancing, caroling and more!!!
Street Activities Includes:
- Children’s Village 361 West 125th Street NY, NY 10027– With a Disney “Frozen” themed event where children will experience an evening of activities including: ornaments, music, puppets, face painting, and arts and crafts.
- Spiritual Corridor 1351 Amsterdam Street NY, NY 10027– Visitors and residents alike can come out experience joy, peace, and love through gospel music, liturgical dance, giveaways, spoken words, and more.
- Mustard Seed Faith and Shiloh Baptist Youth Choir will be caroling from Old Broadway to Morningside Avenue
- Scavenger Hunt Download the Harlem Happenings App for instructions – Provides clues that leads participating teams to explore 125th Street between 5th Avenue and 12th Avenue. Those who register to play will can win cash prizes.
- Live Music and Group Performances 161 West 125th Street NY, NY 10027-Harelm State Office Building. 125th Street Improvement District in conjunction with Greater Harlem Chamber of Commerce, Harlem Arts Alliance, NYSOGS, and Harlem Music Festival present live music and group performances.
- 15- Story High Multimedia Projection 55 West 125th Street NY, NY 10027 -Business showcase featuring videos and imagery that can be seen the length of 125th Street.
- Parade of Lights-To light the street, there are two caravans of vehicles decorated with lights following our lighting contractor as he turns on the decorative streamers that hangs across 125th Street, one-by-one, until 125th Street is transformed into a sea of lights from 5th Avenue to 12th Avenue.
- Manhattan Borough President Northern Manhattan Office 431 West 125th Street NY, NY 10027– A festive Civic Tech Meetup that educates residences about the value of accessing data and bridging the digital divide.