125th Street BID participating businesses presents In-Store Activities
125th Street BID participating businesses kickoff the holiday season by hosting instore activities for the community. We have some exciting activities taking place. Such as
- Beleza Natural – Mini Hair Consultation
- Blink Fitness Boot Camp and Beleza Natural Hair Salon
- College of New Rochelle – Ugly Sweater Competition
- CVS Trivia -Winner gets CVS Gift Card
- George Bruce Library The event will feature books related to Harlem Lights. This program includes interactive stories and activities that will help foster a love of learning through reading, singing, talking, and playing!
- Shake Shack – Hot Cocoa Giveaway
- So Harlem Showroom shopping and discount offering
- Staples – 100 gift bags, free phone cleaning, and 1 raffle for a lucky winner
- Spectrum – Hot Coco Bar and Spin The Wheel
- TD Bank Holiday Elf Hat Craft for kids and much more!!!!
It’s not too late to host an in-store activity. To host an in-store activity contact Tugba Camci at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Harlem Happening App to redeem discounts from participating stores.
DOWNLOAD THE HARLEM HAPPENINGS APP TODAY!
Attendees of the Harlem Holiday Lights 2018 event on November 15th 2018 can download the full list of activities, participating business deals, parade route, and more. The Harlem Happenings App is available on Google Play and the Apple App store. Find “Harlem Holiday Lights” in the Promotion Dot of the app and explore all the actives of the night.